What is a Carbon Laser Peel?
Exclusively at LK Beauty Med Spa – Our new Carbon Laser peel, Laser Carbon Facial that gives your complexion a clear, smooth and radiant glow.
Carbon Laser Facials are a revolutionary, non-invasive, painless with virtually no-downtime procedure that helps rejuvenate the appearance of aging and damaged skin. It gently removes the top layer of skin, leaving an amazing glow with a vibrant, youthful complexion.
How do Hollywood stars, models, and media personalities keep their skin glowing and unblemished year after year? This and many of our other laser skin treatments can leave you looking and feeling your best following the procedure. With this treatment, you’ll benefit from a procedure that has given many of our patients the results they want, through a safe procedure.
How it works.
We’ll apply a layer of liquid carbon to your face (or body), allowing it to penetrate deeply into your pores and let it dry. The carbon bonds with any debris that might be present, like dead skin cells, contaminants and oil.
We’ll then pass a laser across the surface of your skin. Because the laser light is super attracted to carbon particles, its energy and heat is absorbed by the carbon paste destroying the particles in your pores.
Who can benefit from this treatment?
For those who want to combat the signs of aging, Laser Carbon Peels can rejuvenate your skin by:
- Reducing the signs of premature aging
- Improving skin integrity and radiance
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Increasing skin tone and texture
- Stimulating collagen growth for firmer, plumper skin
- Reducing oily skin or exfoliating dry skin
- Erasing or fading yellow/brown pigmentation
- Shrinking scars (must be young scars of a small diameter).
Carbon Laser peel are safe and effective for all types of acne and can:
- Gently clear your pores to help reduce blackheads and whiteheads
- Eliminates the need to extract comedones
- Simultaneously targets acnebacteria and shrinks your sebaceous
- glands for reduced oil production, congestion and outbreaks
- Decreases cyst size, papules and nodules
What can I expect?
Your skin will feel immediately smoother and look instantly refreshed. Better still, there’s zero downtime! You can return to your daily activities immediately following your treatment – your skin may appear slightly red but this should disappear within a few hours. We recommend you use SPF 30+ and avoid abrasive exfoliates or other invasive skin treatments for a few days.
Call us for a free assessment to see if the Laser Carbon Facial/Peel is good for you! 480-781-6161