Morpheus8 Treatment Phoenix, AZ
What is Morpheus8 Treatment?
Morpheus8 is a fractional skin treatment that stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, tissues of the face and body can be remodeled to reveal a more radiant youthful appearance.
Morpheus8 can be used on any areas that can benefit from resurfacing and subdermal renewal. The most commonly treated areas include the face, abdomen, thighs, legs and buttocks. Here at LK Beauty, we have also had great success on sagging skin, acne scars, and stretch marks. These life changing therapies use radio frequency technologies to help stimulate the production of collagen and elastin which allow you to finally discover a younger looking you.
KEY BENEFITS OF MORPHEUS8?
- Delivers the deepest fractional treatments available, penetrating subdermal tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Dual Handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality: for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for larger and deeper tissue treatments.
- Four fractional tips with different microneedle configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin, and Body 40 pin) deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths (0.5mm – 7mm).
- Equipped with Burst mode RF technology, Morpheus8 Body automatically deploys bipolar RF energy to multi-level treatment depths in a single cycle. The ability to target tissue successively at three layers in millisecond intervals reduces treatment times significantly, decreases skin harm, promotes treatment uniformity, and enables customized full body fractional procedures.
- This Treatment is Safe for skin types I-VI, with no risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), which is frequent with other resurfacing procedures.
HOW DOES MORPHEUS8 THERAPY WORKS?
Morpheus8 is a fractional therapy that combines microneedling and radiofrequency (RF) energy to remodel and contour the face and body.
There are 24 coated microneedles at the head to trigger a healing reaction from our skin, which stimulates elastin and collagen synthesis – just what we need to appear youthful and refreshed. During this time, radiofrequency radiation warms the tissue beneath the skin while tightening connective fibers and shaping fat to lift and firm the contours. With a final treatment plan of 1-2 sessions over a time, the skins appearance will be smooth, sculpted and rejuvenated.
WHAT CAN YOU TREAT WITH MORPHEUS8 ?
FACE AND BODY
Morpheus8 remodels collagen on the face and body by targeting subdermal layers of skin and tissue.
This fractional tissue therapy mimics the formation of collagen in the dermal layers. Morpheus8’s modular tips allow operations to be tailored to specific body locations.
DARKER SKIN TONES
Morpheus8 remodels skin and tissue efficiently while minimizing the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Patients with skin types I-VI can expect little to no heat injury.
MORPHEUS8 TREATMENT FAQ
How is the Morpheus8 treatment performed?
Answer: In Morpheus8 treatment tiny needles are being inserted into the skin, and RF energy is supplied to skin’s deeper layers. This procedure stimulates and expedites the production of collagen and it helps tightening and smoothing the skin. LK Beauty provides the best treatment by Morpheus8 and you will get the best result from LK Beauty Morpheus8 treatment.
Is the Morpheus8 treatment painful?
Answer: Some people have this misconception that Morpheus8 treatment is painful. But in reality Morpheus8 treatment, if done with perfection just like we do it at LK Beauty, is not at all painful. Numbing cream is applied before the treatment, which really minimize any discomfort patients may have. But even that discomfort is generally very less painful.
How many Morpheus8 treatments are needed?
Answer: Most people start getting results of Morpheus8 treatment in just 3-4 treatment sessions at LK Beauty. Generally it depends on the individual’s skin conditions and goals.
What is the downtime after a Morpheus8 treatment?
Answer: As LK Beauty provides the best Morpheus8 treatment, generally there is zero downtime after Morpheus8 treatment. Some patients may get some redness or swelling for a few days, but that can be easily covered with makeup and it is not painful.
What kind of results can be expected from Morpheus8?
Answer: Morpheus8 provides superb results like improvement in skin texture, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, tightening the lose skin and reduce scares of acne and other type of scarring. LK Beauty provides the best Morpheus8 treatment which gives you long-lasting and satisfactory results after the treatment.
Is Morpheus8 safe for all skin types?
Answer: Morpheus8 treatment is suitable and safe for all types of skin. At LK Beauty we first discuss about your skin conditions and study the history and concerns with your healthcare provider before starting the treatment in order to determine which Morpheus8 treatment is perfect for you.